STAGE 1 Drought Contingency REMAINS IN EFFECT
December 20, 2022
Fouke Water Supply is currently under Stage 1 Drought Condition measures, due to necessary equipment repairs. This stage enacts mandatory watering restrictions to reduce demand. Failure to reduce demand at this point could potentially result in outages.
We are requesting all customers to take meaningful steps to reduce consumption.
Mandatory Stage 1 Requirements.
- Customers are requested to practice water conservation and to minimize or discontinue water use for non-essential purposes.
- Alternate day, time of day, or duration restriction for outside irrigation.
- Street addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 and 8) water on Sunday and Thursday.
- Street addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 and 9) water on Saturday and Wednesday.
3) No outside irrigation is allowed on Monday, Tuesday or Friday for any customer.
4) No outside irrigation is allowed between 8:00a.m. and 6:00p.m.
Our goal with these measures is to achieve a 15% reduction in water demand.
We pledge to take every step possible to keep all customers supplied with water. We ask you to please reduce any unnecessary water use and operate within the Stage requirements.