CR 3525 & CR 3526
November 28, 2022
Fouke WSC will be repairing a water main leak on CR 3525. If you are located in this area, you may experience low pressure. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and services will be back to normal as soon as possible.
Stage 1 Drought Contingency EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
July 13, 2022
Due to historic high demand levels and lack of rainfall, Fouke Water Supply is implementing Stage 1 Drought Condition measures EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. This stage enacts mandatory watering restrictions to reduce demand. Failure to reduce demand at this point could potentially result in outages.
We are requesting all customers to take meaningful steps to reduce consumption.
Mandatory Stage 1 Requirements.
- Customers are requested to practice water conservation and to minimize or discontinue water use for non-essential purposes.
- Alternate day, time of day, or duration restriction for outside irrigation.
- Street addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 and 8) water on Sunday and Thursday.
- Street addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 and 9) water on Saturday and Wednesday.
3) No outside irrigation is allowed on Monday, Tuesday or Friday for any customer.
4) No outside irrigation is allowed between 8:00a.m. and 6:00p.m.
Our goal with these measures is to achieve a 15% reduction in water demand.
We pledge to take every step possible to keep all customers supplied with water. We ask you to please reduce any unnecessary water use and operate within the Stage requirements. Together we can keep everyone supplied this summer.
Fouke Water Supply Corporation